Thursday, February 5, 2009

Interesting Conversations I've Had 02

Is the name of this blog post a ripoff of Dane? Maybe I did it subconsciously.

Rory's second appeal in one week (my first appeal was very contrite and humble of course): Is there anything I can say to persuade you to let me off? Look at that picture, can you understand why I might actually think that wasn't a driveway? It's a fence—a fence with a lot of snow around it. As you've probably noticed this is my third ticket in about a week and a half. If there's anything I've learned, its that I'm never going to park around there ever again because I'm bound to get a ticket even if it looks safe.

Provo's response: Vehicle was parked next to an opened gate as shown in the photos. It is illegal to park your vehicle in front of a gate that opened. Yes there is snow surrounding on the ground but that does not that one can park in front of a driveway.

Why can't everything in my life be as clear as "that opened" is.

Provo 3
Rory 0

No comments:

Blog Archive