Friday, February 29, 2008
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Blame Veronica on this one:
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them each a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago
During my incredible 12 years of public schools, 1998 was the year I peaked triumphantly. One time in school during a fascinating three-day slideshow of Utah’s fault lines my friend and I decided that we would swap a few of the teacher’s slides with some of the slides my mother had laying around the house featuring the voluptuous young women in our ward at a swimming activity. It would appear that our teacher, Mr. Fagg (seriously), had a secret slide collection of very underage girls in swimwear. When he came to our scandalous slides all the bewildered Mr. Fagg said was, “Looks like we’ve got some bathing beauties in here somehow…” as the class erupted into laughter. VICTORY!!! Word of the prank traveled quickly around the 9th graders of Wasatch Junior High and I was a star.
Remember in A Christmas Story where Ralphy is day dreaming about his glorious Christmas theme paper and all his classmates lift him on their shoulders like a war hero? Well that was pretty much my life for the remaining two days of that week. Believe me, I gave a lot of hi-fives.
Other notable events of 1998 include getting aggressive, hitting puberty hard, turning 15, and playing Farmer Ted alongside Molly Ringwald in the hit teen-comedy, Sixteen Candles.
5 things on my to do list today
1. Figure out how my new phone works
2. Dance with no shirt
3. Watch The Devil and Daniel Johnston. I recommend it.
4. Went on a date for the fourth straight week to my favorite pizza place Nicolatalia’s with Sam. Sam suggested we should try to get girlfriends to come with us. I had no rebuttal.
5. Dream of you.
5 snacks I enjoy
1. ICE CREAM
2. TREATSY PIES
What I would do if I was given a billion dollars
•Get into serious debt and never pay it back
•I’d like to think that I’d marry the first girl who appreciated me for my money
•Get R.Kelly to perform Trapped in the Closet for me and all my friends
•Develop a cocaine habit
3 bad habits
1. Overanalyzing everything
2. Staying up too late
3. Being able to fall asleep anywhere (possibly connected with #2)
5 places I have lived
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Manchester, UK
4. Treatsy Pie
5 jobs I have had
1. “Would you like that dressed the Blimpie way”
2. “…I’m calling from Dan Jones & Associate, a professional research firm in…”
3. paper boy/inventor/entrepreneur/model
4. “Sir, I’m not allowed to cash your check without two forms of ID…”
5. “1.21 gigawatts!?!!”
5 things people don't know about me
1. Chuck Taylor size 9, Reebok Classic and Puma Suede size 10, Nike Dunk size 10.5
2. I frequently have tarantula nightmares
3. I’m a pure-blood Skyline High School Eagle
4. I like soccer
5. I’ve never had a period.
Five people I am tagging
1. Hillary Clinton
3. Mitt Romney
4. Barrack OBammmma
5. John McCain
Daniel Johnston - True Love Will Find You In The End
- ► 2011 (79)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (49)
- ▼ February (10)