Thursday, March 27, 2008


2008 means a new RSL season. Hizah. The first game is on Saturday. This will be the first year not to have Abe by my side which kind of makes me weep. tear. Will anyone be by my side? Nelson? (PLEASE)

I bought 30 oz. tub of hummus at Costco and I think I'm going to take a bath in it.

You need to read this, definitely worth your time.

Since my computer has been in the shop nearly two weeks I have been really good at not wasting away my time on le internet. Now I have it back along with a new motherboard, coverpiece (peace), and trackpad. Thank you Apple warranty. Goodbye going to bed early (12:30).

Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

Un mas dia.

2 comments:

ry said...

oops, I meant to say that here... I'm in.

Playa!!! said...

rory-i bought one of those huge hummus costco buckets...a month ago... it's not even a fifth gone. i'm so sick of hummus.

Blog Archive