Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hey Guys! It's Christmas Time!

It's crazy how suddenly Christmas is here. It's come so fast that today is the first day I've even listened to Sufjan's Christmas goodness. How sad. I took my last final last Friday morning, then immediately drove to SLC for cousin W's wedding festivities, and when that ended it hit me that I've hardly done anything to prepare for the holiday. And now two days later I can confidently say I'm ready. Hizah.


It's pretty crazy to be at a point in my life where sleeping in the room where I grew up at isn't quite the same as it used to be. My room has no stripes. Just whiteness and my missionary plaque. It is lovely to be sleeping on a mattress that is long enough for me and plus it's super comfy. It's also lovely to be spending more time with my family. They always make me happy–happier than this.

1 comment:

Cami said...

that's the one jann was in. don't tell nelson!

Blog Archive